Thursday, June 24, 2010

50th Wedding Anniversary

Following my work with the UMMC Donors Guild event, I was asked to photograph a couple's 50th wedding anniversary celebration. So, this past Saturday, I met the extended family at a local subdivision's clubhouse.
This is a delightful couple with three sons and two daughters. Add in the grandchildren and friends and it was a marvelous group of people.

While most of the digital images were taken inside, we did venture out into the heat and humidity to take advantage of the beautiful reservoir and and trees. Since it's June, there will be heat and humidity!

With all of the conversations taking place, it was obvious that everyone had a delightful time.

I have completed my work in processing all of the images, producing a DVD video clip with background music and special effects and placed the images on my web page. All that is left is for the family members to select their prints, determine print size and place their order.

1 comment:

  1. That’s great! Congratulations to them. It is going to be 10 years to my wedding and I am already very much happy and bit surprised (ha-ha). Its wonderful when whole family is part of your special day. Time literally flies, it feels like I just married him yesterday in one of the beautiful San Francisco wedding venues.

    ReplyDelete