Friday, February 12, 2010

Snow in Mississippi!


The predictions came true! Middle Mississippi received over 3" of snow. Nothing like the east coast records the past two weeks, but a wonderful reminder we are in the season called winter.





A blanket of winter snow, for me at least, is like an aquarium, or a fire in the fireplace - soothing and relaxing.
As you would expect, tomorrow's high is to be in the upper 40's. So, all the 'white stuff' will melt quickly.
Due to my recovery from having the C-6 and C-7 discs removed, I was told by top management of our home that I could only go outside and stand on the porch area, as long as it wasn't wet. You might think this is cruel and unusual punishment, but if I were to fall down during this recovery process, I might earn an expensive pass back to the hospital and more surgery to correct that damage. Or worse, loss of the use of my left arm. So the porch thing isn't so bad after all.





No comments:

Post a Comment